Just in time: Win a cozy pashmina!!

This post is being written as the last of our "dog days of summer" (can I even legitimately call them that when it's October?) are fading fast, the leaves have fallen, and Winter beckons. OK, so maybe in Minnesota Winter SCREAMS! So, just in time for the cold weather, one of my favorite blogs, The Fashionable Housewife, et al., is giving away a lovely pashmina in the color of your choice from LaPurse.com. I don't know about you, but as I sit here writing this, I'm thinking about going downstairs and turning up the heat...Of course, if I had my pashmina, I wouldn't have to! Enter by clicking on the link below and follow the instructions over at The Fashionable Housewife.

http://www.thefashionablehousewife.com/10/2010/lapurse-pashmina-shawl-giveaway-4-winners

Comments

Popular Posts