WIN a pink laptop by Dell from Komen for a Cure at the Fashionable Housewife!


I lag behind when it comes to technology(the understatement of the year). We finally got a phone that is capable of texting and emails. Oh? You mean phones have been capable of that for some time? And we HAD a laptop, until my generous husband decided to give it to our daughter who seems to think it's really meant for throwing clothes on top. But I'm on a tangent here...The point is, Komen for a Cure, the wonderful breast cancer organization that was started by Nancy Brinker in memory of her sister, Susan G. Komen, is giving away a pink laptop courtesy of
http://www.dell.com/komen
You can find this contest at the Fashionable Housewife blog. Enter and I hope you win (but I probably need to more...)!

Comments

Popular Posts