Win a Lenovo laptop on "Dear Crissy"!

Win a Laptop!

Remember how you used to be able to buy a washer and dryer, or a TV, or cassette player (now I really sound OLD) and you would expect them to last a looooooong time? Maybe even decades? Well, give it up! Those days are gone. We're in the age of disposable appliances...and my guess is you've already gone through several computers since you bought your first one. (You really shouldn't let me get started on my rant. It reminds me of Gilda Radner's character on SNL, Miss Emily Litella, who harangued about "violins on television" only to realize later that she had misheard the topic! Genius...)

This post was supposed to be about a contest, right? Oh yes....blogger
Dear Crissy is giving away one Lenovo laptop computer to one of her followers. She gives you many ways to enter, so check out the link below and get to it! You never know when your computer is going to give-out! (jinx)

I entered Crissy’s Can’t Wait til Christmas Lenovo Laptop Giveaway and hope to win a $799.00 IdeaPad!

Comments

Popular Posts